All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionFood is one of the reasons many tourists visit Thailand each year, t only for its affordability, but because the Kingdom's exotic cuisine offers an unrivalled culinary experience and is internationally famous for its distinctive flavours. Bangkok Street Food provides you with all the best addresses in Bangkok as well as more than 65 authentic street food recipes. This book offers a lot more than the traditional green, yellow and red curry recipes. As you open the volume, you can smell coconut milk, coriander and lemon grass. Besides the appetising recipes, it explains everything you need to kw on cooking techniques and products. Otherwise said, Bangkok Street Food is t just a culinary feast, but an unrivalled adventure!
- Author BiographyTom Vandenberghe is a fervent traveller, he visited Thailand several times and even lived there for a while. He is an expert in Thai food and regularly organises workshops. Luk Thys is a photographer, who has already illustrated several cookery books for Lannoo. Els Goethals is a food stylist.
- Author(s)Els Goethals,Luk Thys,Tom Vandenberghe
- PublisherEditions Lannoo sa
- Date of Publication31/07/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintEditions Lannoo sa
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Content Note220 colour illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.