All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- Description<b><i>Banish Boredom</i></b> helps parents find activities that they enjoy, while their children learn and have fun. Based on her popular blog, <i>Not-So-SAHM</i>, Rebecca Green takes readers on an inspiring journey using beautiful color photos that she took of her children doing activities she describes in the book.
- Author BiographyRebecca Green is the creator of Not-So-SAHM, a family-friendly lifestyle blog where she writes about arts and crafts, field trips, DIYs, recipes, party fun, and all around silliness of her family. Rebecca started Not-So-SAHM in 2011 when she decided to take a break from practicing law to spend more quality time with her family and pursue creative endeavors. Rebecca loves cappuccinos, sarcasm, running long distances by herself, graphic design, photography, and mid-century modern furniture (probably in that order). She lives in Washington, D.C. with her husband and two mischief-making children, and believes there is no such thing as being bored.
- Author(s)Rebecca Green
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/03/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width173 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.