All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in the year 2000, and w in its sixth printing, 'Banjo Blue's Great Australian Adventure' is fast becoming an Australian classic. Drawn in Richard's well kwn pen and watercolour style, this Australian adventure will keep kids enthralled for hours, and keep them coming back again and again. Banjo Blue and his friends set off by magic swag on a tour of Australia. On the way they visit Sydney Harbour, the Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, the surf beach, the swfields and lots of other exciting places. Richard has packed the illustrations with lots of action, challenges and things to find. And with over 400 objects scattered throughout the book, it's a fun way of helping young readers learn their words. Apart from engaging Australian children, it's a wonderful gift for people living overseas.
- Author(s)Richard Galbraith
- PublisherDusty Dog Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationEvelyn, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintDusty Dog Books
- Width220 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.