All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic planning, including the required quantitative methods, is an essential part of bank management and control. In this book capital, risk and yield are treated comprehensively and seamlessly. And a thorough introduction to the advanced methods of risk management for all sectors of banking is discussed. In addition, directly applicable concepts and data such as macroecomic scenarios for strategic planning and stress testing as well as detailed scenarios for operational risk and advanced concepts for credit risk are presented in straightforward language. The book analyzes the effects of macroecomic and regulatory developments such as the set of Basel III rules on planning, and it also presents and discusses the consequences for actively meeting these challenges, especially in terms of capital. A wealth of essential background information from practice, international observations and comparisons, along with numerous illustrative examples, make this book a useful resource for established and future professionals in bank management, risk/return management, controlling and accounting.
- Author BiographyDr. Johannes Wernz has many years of experience in the banking and insurance industries, particularly in advisory and audit roles. He has been an advisor and consultant for several well-known international banks in London, Zurich, Frankfurt and other locations.
- Author(s)Johannes Wernz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight374 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.