All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.55
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.30
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $68.15
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $32.91
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.36
- AU $67.59Trending at AU $76.01
About this product
- DescriptionBank Risk Management in Developing Ecomies: Addressing the Unique Challenges of Domestic Banks provides an up-to-date resource on how domestically-based banks in emerging ecomies can provide financial services for all ecomic sectors while also contributing to national ecomic development policies. Because these types of bank are often exposed to risky sectors, they are usually set apart from foreign subsidiaries, and thus need risk models that foreign-based banks do t address. This book is the first to identify these needs, proposing solutions through the use of case studies and analyses that illustrate how developing ecomic banking crises are often rooted in managing composite risks. The book represents a departure from classical literature that focuses on assets, liabilities, and balance sheet management, by which developing ecomy banks, like their counterparts elsewhere, have t fared well.
- Author BiographyLeonard Onyiriuba is a leading banker and author on banking. He started a career in banking in 1991 after a stint as a lecturer in the university. As a banker, he was at various times group head (commercial banking), regional director (Lagos), and divisional director (corporate banking). He currently runs a financial consultancy in Lagos, Nigeria - with a commitment to helping clients succeed. His books include Analyzing and Managing Risks in Bank Lending (2004), Drive and Tasks in Bank Marketing (2008), Dictionary and Language of Banking (2010), Credit Risk: Taming a Hotbed of Reckless Banking (2013), and Banking Processing Risks and Control (2014).
- Author(s)Leonard Onyiriuba
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.