Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionBanking and Capital Markets is a practical guide to a field that has seen a rapid rate of change in recent years. The text is divided into three parts: Part I provides a clear and accessible explanation of the fundamentals behind drafting loan facility documentation; Part II provides a thorough examination of secured lending, which is probably the most legally complex area of the banking solicitor's practice; and Part III provides a straightforward introduction to capital markets financing including the process of issuing a stand-alone bond.
- Author BiographyDavid Adams is currently Head of Finance and Capital Markets Training at Clifford Chance.
- Author(s)David Adams
- PublisherThe College of Law
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCLP Legal Practice Guides
- Place of PublicationGuildford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollege of Law Publishing
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.