All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn a time of widespread crisis and uncertainty in the banking world, this interview-based book analyzes how bank management is reassessing strategic models.
- Author BiographySTEVEN DAVIS has spent his career in banking as a senior practitioner, strategy consultant, author, lecturer and coach. This is his 14th book on best practice in bank management. Previous titles include: Leadership in Financial Services, Leadership in Conflict, The Management of International Banks, Bank Mergers, Excellence in Banking, Managing Change in the Excellent Banks, Excellence in Banking Revisited! and Investment Banking.
- Author(s)Steven I. Davis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight291 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.