All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn spite of Britain's apparent recovery from recession, bankruptcies continue at record levels, and show every sign of continuing to do so for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile the rules of bankruptcy are continually changing, with new laws passed every couple of years and new political initiatives to help sweeten the pill. This important new guide explains exactly how bankruptcy works, how individuals can take advantage of the procedures to wipe out debt and start afresh, and how to manage the process to ensure the best outcome with the minimum pain. Until fairly recently bankruptcy was a stigma to be hushed up and lied about. Increasingly it is an accepted part of our ecomic environment. This book explains how and why.
- Author BiographyTom Slator is a chartered accountant and licensed insolvency practitioner. He is senior partner in the firm Maccallum Slator which has offices in London and Cirencester and specialises in providing insolvency advice to small businesses and individuals. He holds a degree in engineering and economics from Cambridge University.
- Author(s)Tom Slator
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight500 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.