All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn all-inclusive, lively exploration of more than 50 breeds of bantams, including rare species. Readers will easily understand every aspect of husbandry, housing and day-to-day care. Over 30 color photos provide a close-up look at the similarities and differences among the breeds.
- Author(s)Helga Fritzsche
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication26/05/2000
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notediagrams & approx 50 colour photographs
- Weight168 g
- Width163 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fritz W. Kohler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.