Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description07:45am. A monk lies dead in Swdonia, a knife protruding from his throat. A young family is being held at gunpoint in a house in Wimbledon. The mission has begun. 08:56am. A London Underground train is stationary in a tunnel, four hundred passengers trapped inside. All efforts to communicate with it have been met with silence. 09:15am. DCI Ed Mallory has just started his day. The Met's top hostage negotiator - despite having been blinded thirteen years earlier - Mallory is about to discover that, today, an underground train is t the only thing on the line.
- Author BiographyMax Kinnings lectures in Creative Writing at Brunel University in London. He lives in Oxford with his family.
- Author(s)Max Kinnings
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight332 g
- Width166 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.