All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionTorah Study & D'var Torah Writing for the 21st Century! Featuring... - Full retellings of the Biblical text - written at a teen level! - Great advice on ways to approach the Biblical text! - Handy charts and organizers for preparing a D'var Torah and learning the melodies for Torah trop! - Blessings for all customs and traditions! Links to maps and resources (ebook / ePub edition only)! - Easy instructions for putting on tallit and tefillin! - Useful timeline of Biblical history and events! English texts include: - Genesis / Bereshit 23: 1 to 25: 18 - Blessings for reading the Torah (traditional and alternative) Hebrew texts include: - Genesis / Bereshit 23: 1-16 (three aliyot) - Blessings for reading the Torah (traditional and alternative)
- Author BiographyElliott Michaelson is the owner of Adventure Judaism Classroom Solutions. He has been a Jewish educator for more than 20 years in Toronto-area synagogues, overnight camps and youth movements. Elliott has served as the Director of Education at Conservative and Reconstructionist synagogues in Toronto, and has been a Bar/Bat Mitzvah teacher for over a decade. A product of Toronto's Jewish day schools, he holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in Jewish studies from York University and Gratz College, a certificate in Jewish Education, and a certificate in Ritual Direction from the Rabbinical Assembly of Ontario.
- Author(s)Elliott Michaelson Majs
- PublisherAdventure Judaism Classroom Solutions, Inc.
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdventure Judaism Classroom Solutions, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.