All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- Description<b> It's as if Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn wrote a treatise on bouncing as the sequel to Wedding Crashers. -- <i>Pittsburgh Post Gazette</i></b> A pounding headache, mouth dry as the desert, memory loss...and wait, a black eye and a fat lip? You have officially woken up from ather night on the town. While there is kwn cure for that dastardly headache and cotton mouth, there is w officially a remedy for the black eye and bruises. <i>Bar-jutsu: The American Art of Bar Fighting</i>, is a step-by-step guide to defending yourself against those brazen bar brawlers. After years spent working as a bouncer at bars and clubs, James Porco--a certified ninjitsu instructor and former professional wrestler--set out on a quest to teach every man and woman to stand tall when barroom trouble has found them. <i>Bar-jutsu: The American Art of Bar Fighting</i> frees us from this fear of tavern tangles with a range of self-defense techniques that can easily erupt in a the bar environment. Each eye-opening chapter addresses a range of potentially volatile situations, including: <ul><li>First Contact: Oops! I Touched Him</li><li>Up against the Wall</li><li>Is that a Broken Beer Bottle in Your Hand or Are You Just Happy to See Me? </li><li>I'm Not as Think As You Drunk I am</li><li>Who is this Clown? </li></ul>Thanks to <i>Bar-jutsu's</i> simple, yet effective fighting techniques, you can soon tote yourself as an official night spot ninja.
- Author Biography<b>James Porco</b> is a certified ninjutsu instructor with a second degree black belt and shidoshi-ho with the Bujinkan. Porco is the founder of Pittsburgh Ninjutsu and, more recently, the founder of Bar-jutsu, a movement designed to promote proper self-defense techniques suitable for bar scuffles and other confrontational situations in public. He resides in Pittsburgh with his wife and daughter. <b>John A. Monaco</b> is a professional educator, trainer, freelance writer, and editor with more than fifteen years of experience writing and designing educational and training material. He currently resides in Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)James Porco
- PublisherPeriplus Editions
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeriplus Editions
- Weight318 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.