Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dharma Bums of Barra de Navidad and their friends wax poetic on the beauty of the Costalegre, Mexico and the characters that populate a tiny seaside drinking village with a fishing problem.
- Author BiographyThe Costalegre is home to many talented individuals. Bar None is intended to be a forum that highlights the creativity of writers who are here long-time or short-term. In the winter of 2009-10, a small group of people that shared a love of writing met in Barra de Navidad. Some are published writers and some are dipping their toes in creative waters for the first time. Knowing that art which is not shared withers away and dies, the idea was born for this Review. We will follow up with new volumes of the Bar None anthologies as material continues to be made available.
- Author(s)Bar None Group,Chynna Chilton,Mark Butkus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.