All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionBARACK OBAMA FOR BEGINNERS: AN ESSENTIAL GUIDE is the most concise and reliable short biography available on the 44th President of the United States - from his childhood in Hawaii and Indonesia, education at Columbia and Harvard, work as a community organizer, writer, teacher, lawyer, and politician in Illiis, to his historic campaign for President. BARACK OBAMA FOR BEGINNERS keeps the focus on the man and his record - accomplishments and missteps, praise and criticism - to allow readers to gain a balanced understanding of President Obama as they follow his rise to the White House. Entertaining illustrations enliven the reading experience and highlight important details.
- Author BiographyBob Neer is writing his dissertation to complete his Ph.D. in U.S. history at Columbia University. He received a M. Phil. in U.S. history in 2007, and a J.D. and M.A. in U.S. history in 1991, all from Columbia. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard College in 1986. He is a co-founder and co-editor of BlueMassGroup.com, the most widely read political blog in New England.
- Author(s)Bob Neer
- PublisherFor Beginners
- Date of Publication09/06/2009
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleFor Beginners
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintFor Beginners
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.