All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThese biographies explore the contributions of women to the sciences, detailing the paths that led these women to break gender barriers. McClintock's solitary work with the maize plant produced research that few of her colleagues understood at the time. Decades later, she has become kwn as both a genius and one of the founders of modern genetics.
- Author(s)J. Heather Cullen
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2003
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleWomen in Science S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.