All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionBarbara Rogers came of age as an artist during the battle between figuration and abstraction. Never declaring full allegiance to the figurative movement or to pure abstraction, Rogers forged a style that placed the figure in a setting that includes rich foliage, creating tension through the suggestion of allegorical content. This first documentation of Rogers' life and work details her earliest influences and education, the shift following the storm, and her work that has grown increasingly complex and ambitious. The book documents t only the progress of an individual artist, but reflects the trajectory of women working in the arts in the latter part of the twentieth and early twenty-first century.
- Author(s)Barbara Rogers,Carter Ratcliff,Paul Eli Ivey
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note150 Colour, 25 b&w
- Weight1820 g
- Width277 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.