All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe period 1928 to 1931, which followed completion of his dissertation, was formative for Bonhoeffer's personal and pastoral and theological direction. This text documents the four-year period that included preparation of his postdoctoral thesis; occasional lectures; and his re-entry into the German academic and ecclesial scene.
- Author(s)Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleDietrich Bonhoeffer Works
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight1179 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byC. Green
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.