Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume brings together researchers and practitioners from the UK, Catalonia, Europe and the US to explore groundbreaking countercultural artists and movements and their relationship to a particular environment, Barcelona, setting them alongside more commercialised, global images of the city and its culture. The book explores the relationship between space and performance, theory and practice, production and institutionalisation, through an encounter between academic research and aesthetic practice, showcasing contemporary Catalan visual and performance work by artists, poets, dramatists, dancers and choreographers, puppeteers and film-makers.
- Author BiographyDr Helena Buffery is a College Lecturer in Hispanic Studies at University College Cork. Dr Carlota Caulfield is Professor of Spanish and Spanish American Studies at Mills College, Oakland, California.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleIberian and Latin American Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Out-of-print date20/11/2013
- Content Note44 black and white; 8 colour
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCarlota Caulfield,Helena Buffery
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.