All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBarcelona: Visual Culture, Space and Power offers a unique approach to the history of the avantgarde in Barcelona, as well as its legacy in the post-war period. It presents the relationship between environment, identity and performance as explored by countercultural artists and communities from the 1960s to the present day.
- Author BiographyDr Helena Buffery is a College Lecturer in Hispanic Studies at University College Cork. Dr Carlota Caulfield is a Professor of Spanish and Spanish American Studies at Mills College, Oakland, California.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byCarlota Caulfield,Helena Buffery
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.