All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe plays of Shakespeare are more than just a staple of the theater. From classrooms to quiz shows, they are an essential part of our culture, and Bard Games is an entertaining collection of brainteasers inspired by these timeless works. It calls for information about plots, characters, and lines, as well as productions, adaptations, and Shakespeare himself. The puzzles range from easy to demanding, and many allow readers to match questions with answers so that vices and experts alike will find suitable tests. Meanwhile all will enjoy the perceptive commentary that enhances the games.
- Author BiographyVictor L. Cahn is Professor of English at Skidmore College, where he teaches courses in Shakespeare, modern drama, and the history of drama. His books include Shakespeare the Playwright: A Companion to the Complete Tragedies, Comedies, Histories, and Romances (designated an Outstanding Academic Book by Choice); He lives in Saratoga.
- Author(s)Victor L. Cahn
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight177 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.