All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIssue 1 of the Bards and Sages Quarterly features interviews with young adult fantasy author Virginia McMorrow (Making the Unbelievable Believable) and Hugo award winner Ron Miller (5 Classic Speculative Novels Everyone Should Read). Plus original speculative fiction from fresh new voices in the genre.
- Author BiographyJulie Ann Dawson is the editor of the Bards and Sages Quarterly.
- Author(s)Julie Ann Dawson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.