All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to working in the old tradition of British Cunning Crafte, detailing the basic steps to become a true cunning person.
- Author BiographyDavid MacKenzie has been on the cunning path since birth. He has dwelt in the mist of tradition and walked other paths that lent their wisdom to his own. He has spent his life working with spirits and reading their messages in both nature and other ways. He currently resides in Colorado, counseling spiritually those that seek him out. He also teaches classes in the cunning arts as well as other pursuits such as Tarot, Runes, Bone Casting, Spell Work, and much more.
- Author(s)MR David G MacKenzie
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.