All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.45
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $96.94
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.73
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $50.77
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.53
About this product
- DescriptionBaree, the son of a grey wolf and a black dog, was born in the vast Canadian wilderness. He learns about nature and his fellow animals by trial and error-fighting with owls and playing with beavers. Being alone in the wild, he desperately seeks to join a pack of wolves, but they see him as a dog, and he is driven away. If the wolves are treacherous, Baree soon learns that humans are worse. He is shot, beaten, and trapped, but he soon learns to take care of himself. After fighting alone against the world, Baree befriends an indian maiden, Nepeese, and he finds his purpose in life.
- Author BiographyJames Oliver Curwood (1878-1927) was a prolific early-twentieth-century American author whose works include The Grizzly King, The Wolf Hunters, and Son of the Forests. Patrick Lawlor has recorded over three hundred audiobooks in just about every genre. He has been an Audie Award finalist multiple times and has garnered several AudioFile Earphones Awards, a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award, and many Library Journal and Kirkus starred audio reviews.
- Author(s)James Oliver Curwood
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date14/04/2017
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Patrick Lawlor
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.