Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over and Over Again by Ina Garten (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Throughout the years that she has lived and worked in East Hampton, Ina Garten has catered and attended countless parties and dinners. She will be the first to tell you, though, that thing beats a cozy dinner, surrounded by the people you love most, in the comfort that only your own home can provide. In Barefoot Contessa at Home, Ina shares her life in East Hampton, the recipes she loves, and her secrets to making guests feel welcome and comfortable. For Ina, it s friends and family gathered around the dinner table or cooking with her in the kitchen that really make her house feel like home. Here Ina offers the tried-and-true recipes that she makes over and over again because they re easy, they work, and they re universally loved. For a leisurely Sunday breakfast, she has Easy Cheese Danishes or Breakfast Fruit Crunch to serve with the perfect Spicy Bloody Mary. For lunch, she has classics with a twist, such as Tomato, Mozzarella, and Pesto Paninis and Old-Fashioned Potato Salad, which are simply delicious. Then there are Ina s homey dinners from her own version of loin of pork stuffed with sauteed fennel to the exotic flavors of Eli s Asian Salmon. And since Ina kws one ever forgets what you serve for dessert, she includes recipes for outrageously luscious sweets like Peach and Blueberry Crumble, Pumpkin Mousse Parfait, and Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing. Ina also lets readers in on her time-tested secrets for cooking and entertaining. Get the inside scoop on everything from what Ina considers when she s designing a kitchen to menu-planning basics and how to make a dinner party fun (here s a hint: it doesn t involve making complicated food!). Along with beautiful photographs of Ina s dishes, her home, and the East Hampton she loves, this book is filled with signature recipes that strike the perfect balance between elegance and casual comfort. With her most indispensable collection yet, Ina Garten proves beyond a shadow of doubt that there truly is place like home.
- Author BiographyIna Garten is the author of four previous cookbooks, which have sold more than three million copies: The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, Barefoot Contessa Parties!, Barefoot Contessa Family Style, and Barefoot in Paris. Ina is also the star of the Food Network Show Barefoot Contessa, and her new line of cake mixes, marinades, and condiments can now be found at specialty food stores across America. She lives in East Hampton, New York, and New York City with her husband, Jeffrey. Visit Ina at www.barefootcontessa.com.
- Author(s)Ina Garten
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1076 g
- Width191 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.