All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether shared in a cosy French bistro or in the comfort of your own home, the romance and enduring appeal of French country cooking is irrefutable. In Barefoot in Paris is a Garten helps you bring that spirit, and those evocative dishes, into your own kitchen. Packed full of easy to follow recipes and ideas for adding a special twist to classic dishes, this is the perfect fare for family and friends. Hearty boeuf Bourguign is served in deep bowls over a garlic-rubbed slice of baguette toast; croque monsieur is decadently rich, eggy and oozing with cheese; Ina's kir royale includes the addition of raspberry liquor, a refreshing alternative to the traditional recipe; creamy vichyssoise is given a fresh tasting lift with the addition of courgettes Barefoot in Paris is suffused with Ina's love of the city, of the bustling outdoor markets, bakeries, fromageries and charcuteries. It's the perfect guide to Paris and its wonderful celebration of food.
- Author BiographyIna Garten is the author of seven bestselling cookbooks, and the star of the Barefoot Contessa TV show on the Good Food Channel. She writes a monthly column for House Beautiful and lives in East Hampton, USA.
- Author(s)Ina Garten
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1015 g
- Width199 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.