All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Vicki Stowe arrives in Nantucket for a summer holiday with her two young sons, her best friend Melanie and her sister Brenda, all three women are running from trouble. Brenda has just lost her prestigious job in scandalous circumstances; Vicki has been diagsed with cancer and is facing months of treatment; Melanie, who has been struggling for years to have a baby, has just discovered that she is pregnant - and that her husband is having an affair. The women soon find life in a cramped cottage with only one bathroom t quite the idyll they imagined. Salvation comes in the form of Josh, who quickly becomes part of the chaotic household, helping the women but also dividing them as their feelings for him start to grow beyond friendship ...
- Author BiographyElin Hilderbrand is a graduate of the Johns Hopkins University and the University of Iowa Writers' Workshop, where she was a teaching/writing fellow. She lives with her husband and their three children in Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Elin Hilderbrand
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.