CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionIn<em>Barefoot to Billionaire</em>, Huntsman revisits the key moments in his life that shaped his view of faith, family, service, and the responsibility that comes with wealth. He writes candidly about his brief tenure in the Nixon administration, which preceded the Watergate scandal but still left a deep impression on him about the abuse of power and the significance of personal respect and integrity. He also opens up about his faith and prominent membership in the Church Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. But most importantly, Huntsman reveals the rationale behind his commitment to give away his entire fortune before his death. In 1995, Huntsman and his wife Karen founded the Huntsman Cancer Institute and have since dedicated more than a billion dollars of their personal funds to the fight for a cure. They don t plan to stop giving until the battle is won In this increasingly materialistic world, Barefoot to Billionaireis a refreshing reminder of the enduring power of traditional values
- Author BiographyJON M. HUNTSMAN, SR. is the author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Winners Never Cheat. A graduate of the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, he is the chairman and founder of the Huntsman Corporation and served as staff secretary and special assistant to President Richard M. Nixon. In 1995, he founded the Huntsman Cancer Institute, one of America s largest cancer research centers. His books have been translated into more than twenty languages. He lives in Salt Lake City with his wife, Karen.
- Author(s)Governor Jon Huntsman
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteblack & white plates, colour plates
- Weight880 g
- Width164 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.