CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionPeople of all ages will enjoy this heart- warming, fun-to-read story written from a dog's perspective. Jessie, an older rescued dog, tells how she was betrayed by a loved one and abandoned by her lifelong family. Through an unusual set of circumstances she's adopted sight-unseen by Ruth, a woman who follows her dreams. It's a fascinating story, as ordinary as it is extraordinary. You'll recognize yourself and every dog you've ever owned while marveling at Jessie's unique journey from being a frightened, sickly, hard-to-place dog to being everyone's darling as a therapy dog and a grinning poster girl for a Kids'n'Kritters campaign. This captivating book--an ideal gift for any occasion--is short eugh to be read in one can't-put-it-down sitting, yet long eugh to be a chapter-by-chapter bedtime story with lots of thoughts to ponder. You'll sniffle, chuckle, sing a song or two, and be encouraged to reach out to others. Proceeds will benefit children and animals in need of loving homes.
- Author BiographyJessie Tschudin may be hard to find in a roomful of black dogs, but she's truly one of a kind. She's a graduate of the First Dog Training Club and certified as both a Canine Good Citizen and an International Therapy Dog. She enjoys hiking, belly rubs, and visiting nursing homes. She hopes the lessons in her book, her Woof-a-Week inspirational column, and her first-of-its-kind DogFest fundraiser will help people of all ages--and lots of animals, too. Ruth Tschudin is a writer of books and booklets, a biblical storyteller, and a certified teacher. In 1999 she started Open Doors, an Amazing Grace Foundation in memory of her mother, Grace, in order to glorify God and make a positive difference in others' lives. She enjoys children, animals, and writing . . . and is presently combining all three passions as she pursues her impossible dream, the Kids'n'Kritters project. To learn more about this project, as well as the DogFest and Jessie's column, go to www.OpenDoorsAGF.org.
- Author(s)Jessie Tschudin
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.