All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionMoney. They say it doesn't buy happiness, but it sure buys everything else. As a finance major in college, I felt like I had a pretty good head on my shoulders about money; that was until I began to realize I would be graduating soon and the word cut-off began being uttered from my dad. Life isn't cheap and we, as females, generally are t as well versed at handling money as men. Sad, but true. Far less women are being exposed to courses in finance these days; therefore many women do t even kw the basics of money management. The realization of this is what prompted me to write Barneys, Bergdorfs & Bill$. A simple girlfriends' guide to finance tailored towards fabulous college girls ready to take over the world. When my sorority sisters began coming to me upon graduation and asking how to invest and budget their small starting salaries, it jump-started this idea which turned into a 30-topic guide. The topics begin with basic financial concepts from interest rates to supply and demand to savings accounts. Also detailed are credit scores, how taxes work, insurance and the basics of investing in stocks and bonds. Lastly, how to present yourself via your resume and appearance in order to land your dream job. All topics are broken down into the absolute basics where anyone can understand these subjects. Whether you are facing graduation and getting a job right w or if it is in the imminent future, this guide will act as a safety blanket to help you NOT be afraid of the topic of finance and to help you master budgeting. Becoming familiar with topics like these make women more confident and your parents surely will be on board with this purchase. Read a few chapters a day or simply keep your guide handy for when you will inevitably need it in the future. You girls can run the world and I'd like to help you get there with Barneys, Bergdorfs & Bill$.
- Author BiographySydney Hedberg graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Mississippi with a double major in Risk Management & Insurance and Managerial Finance. Her ability to break down tricky financial subjects prompted her to write Barneys, Bergdorfs and Bill$ so other ambitious young women can face their finances with confidence.
- Author(s)Sydney Hedberg
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.