All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $69.75
- AU $38.99Trending at AU $60.12
- AU $52.95Trending at AU $61.15
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $53.05
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $91.26
- AU $53.28Trending at AU $81.49
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- Product InformationBarneys Version is a warm, wise and witty ride through the life and memories of Barney Panofsky (Paul Giamatti: Sideways), a hard-drinking, cigar-smoking, television producer - a seemingly ordinary man who lives an extraordinary, gloriously full life. Spanning four decades, three wives, two continents and one outrageous father (Academy Award winner Dustin Hoffman: Rain Man, Kramer vs. Kramer), we join Barney through the successes, and (numerous) gaffes, of his long and colourful existence. Not only does Barney turn out to be a true romantic, he is also capable of all kinds of sneaky acts of gallantry, generosity and goodness. Earning Paul Giamatti a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor (Comedy), Barneys Version features a wonderful supporting cast delivering great entertainment.
- TitleBarney's Version
- Product Release Date17/08/2011
- Theatrical Release Year2010
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAtom Egoyan,Clé Bennett,David Pryde,Domenico Minutoli,Macha Grenon,Marica Pellegrinelli,Mark Addy,Mark Camacho,Massimo Wertmüller,Paul Giamatti,Paul Gross,Paula Jean Hixson,Rachelle Lefevre,Scott Speedman,Thomas Trabacchi
- DirectorsRichard J. Lewis
- Rating InfoMature Themes And Coarse Language,Sexual References And Drug References
- Run Time132 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineFirst he got married. Then he got married again. Then he met the love of his life.
Most relevant reviews
- aprilmelbourne03 May, 2015by
Barney's Version - brilliant must see film for anyone over 40.
Barney's Version is a poignant, highly entertaining (sometimes heavy) and eye opening film about different stages of adulthood, marriage, family dynamics, friendships, and the impact of long term alcohol abuse...A must see for anyone over 40 years in age!