Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionBaroness Cox of Queensbury was appointed a Life Peer in 1982. A former deputy speaker of the House of Lords, she is a tireless advocate for international human rights. She visits the most forgotten people in the world, often in highly dangerous conditions, to carry their stories of abuse and persecution back to the west. She has been under fire many times while taking aid to war victims in Armenia, Sudan and Indonesia. Vice President of the Royal College of Nursing, Horary Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, recipient of the Wilberforce Award and of the Commander Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, she has also received horary degrees from universities on three continents. Her motivation is profoundly Christian: Faith without deeds is dead; love without action is dead.
- Author BiographyFreelance author or co-author of more than 60 books, Lela Gilbert has also written many song lyrics and several novels. She is mother of two sons and lives in California.
- Author(s)Lela Gilbert
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Note16pp colour & b/w plate section
- Weight310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.