All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the Barracuda was introduced a few weeks before the Mustang in 1964 the earlier models lacked muscle. The 273 helped sales but t for long and in 1967 Plymouth redesigned the car and the engine options included the 383. The 1967 sales figures, however, would never be equaled. For 1969 buyers could have the 440 V8 and body styling was again changed. Despite this and a limited incursion into racing the sales slide could t be halted. As with all other muscle cars the early 1970s emissions and safety regulations killed them off. This is a book of contemporary road and comparison tests, specification and technical data, driver's impressions, new model introductions, history.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleMuscle Portfolio S.
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note250ill.
- Weight327 g
- Width201 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.