All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSick of combat and betrayal, Cordelia Vorkosigan is ready to settle down to a quiet life. But when the Emperor dies, her husband Aral becomes guardian of the infant heir to the imperial throne of Barrayar and the target of high-tech assassins in a dynastic civil war. But neither Aral r Cordelia can guess the part that their cell-damaged unborn will play in Barrayar's bloody legacy. It is the winner of the Hugo Award.
- Author BiographyA science fiction legend, Lois McMaster Bujold has won six Hugo Awards and three Nebula Awards. Her Miles Vorkosigan saga is a massively popular science fiction mainstay. Her many New York Times bestsellers including previous seriesentries Cryoburn, Diplomatic Immunity and Captain Vorpatril's Alliance. The mother of two, Ms. Bujold lives in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Lois McMaster Bujold
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.