All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.83
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.02
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $38.53
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $31.68
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $28.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Trust cares for the finest collection of historic buildings, gardens, parks, landscape and coastline in the world. Its famous and well-respected series of guidebooks provides the essential companion to your visit and a lasting souvenir of the experience. And w you can buy the guide before your visit. Authoritative texts and superb illustrations illuminate the history of the place and tell the stories of the people who have lived and worked there. Every guidebook sold goes to help the work of the National Trust. If you want to learn more about the property, go to www.nationaltrust.org</span< span>.
- Author BiographyNational Trust is a conversation organization in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)National Trust
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Content Note23 colour illustrations
- Weight80 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.