CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionCollege-bound students preparing for the ACT will find the help they need in this brand new edition of Barron s trusted ACT study manual. Its helpful features include: <li>A detailed overview of the ACT with comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions<li>A chapter on optimizing the test-taking mindset and managing test anxiety<li>A full-length diagstic test with thorough guidance on using the results for targeting preparation<li>Three full-length model tests with all questions answered and explained<li>Extensive subject reviews that cover all parts of the ACT: English, math, reading, science, and the writing test<li>Easy, medium, and hard practice passages that enable students to customize their study<li>Proven test taking strategies for students of all ability levels<li>Recommended study plans based on the amount of time available to prepare<li>The latest advice and practice to prepare students for upcoming changes to the ACT</li>The enclosed CD-ROM includes two additional full-length practice tests with answers, explanations, and automatic scoring.BONUS: FREE ONLINE ACT COURSE! With your purchase of Barron s comprehensive ACT manual, you'll get FREE access to Barron s Online ACT Course one of the most powerful ACT prep solutions available to students today. When you go online with Barron s, you get: <li>A diagstic test to establish your skill profile<li>A personalized ACT study plan to help you focus your time and energy<li>Expert video lessons with solutions to help you master difficult concepts<li>Additional practice quizzes and extra questions to help you optimize your score<li>A comprehensive ACT skill report to monitor your progress<li>ACT score projection</li> System Requirements: Windows: Intel Pentium II 450 MHz, AMD Athlon(r) 600MHz or faster (or equivalent) Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 128 MB of available RAM CD-ROM drive 1024 x 768 color display MAC(r) Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor Mac OS X 10.4 or greater CD-ROM drive 1024 x 768 color display
- Author(s)Brian Stewart
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Weight1279 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.