Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionA poor kid in a new town, Barry Goupe is befriended by the most affluent kid at school. Barry struggles with the motive behind this friendship as his new friend is arrested for an international crime. Was the purpose of this friendship sincere or did the wealthy boy mean to frame Barry for his own gain - perhaps there is ather truth? Running from the law, he learns he can trust only two people. In this fast-paced page turner, find out how Barry discovers his faith in God while digging for the truth about this wealthy family.
- Author BiographySean P. McClure resides in Southern California with his wife and three teenage children. He is a professional data manager and super dad. Attempting to encourage his teens to read more, Sean became frustrated with the lack of youth Christian, intriguing books on the market. Sean's interest in writing began with a blog on which he posted his fiction as a short story that soon took on a life of its own.
- Author(s)Sean P McClure
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.