Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate companion to the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning BARRY LOSER series. Perfect for readers aged 7-10 years old and fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates and Dennis the Menace. Packed full of brilliant content, including the World Book Day book I am nit a Loser, the short stories 'Bunky is a Loser' and 'My Dad is a Loser', editions of the Daily Poo, a Q&A with Jim from his fans and pages of brand-new superkeel drawing guides and activities, Barry fans old and new will love Barry Loser's Ultimate Book of Keelness. Have you got all of Jim Smith's amazekeel books? I am t a Loser I am still t a Loser; I am so over being a Loser; I am sort of a Loser; Barry Loser and the holiday of doom; Barry Loser and the case of the crumpled carton; Barry Loser hates half term; Barry Loser's ultimate book of keelness; Future Ratboy and the Attack of the Killer Robot Grannies; Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms. Jim Smith is the keelest kids' book author in the whole wide world amen. He graduated from art school with first class hours (the best you can get) and went on to create the branding for a sweet little chain of coffee shops. He also designs cards and gifts under the name Waldo Pancake.
- Author BiographyJim Smith is the keelest kids' book author in the whole wide world amen. He graduated from art school with first class honours (the best you can get) and went on to create the branding for a sweet little chain of coffee shops. He also designs cards and gifts under the name Waldo Pancake. Jim is the author of Roald Dahl Funny Prize-winning series, BARRY LOSER. Look out for his hilarious new series, Future Ratboy. Praise for BARRY LOSER 'Will make you laugh out loud, cringe and snigger, all at the same time' - LoveReading4Kids 'Very funny and cheeky' - Booktictac, Guardian Online Review 'Hugely enjoyable, surreal chaos' - Guardian 'The review of the eight year old boy in our house ... Can I keep it to give to a friend? Best recommendation you can get' - Observer
- Author(s)Jim Smith
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBarry Loser
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight308 g
- Width134 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.