All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Brazil's Bay of All Saints to Philadelphia, from Florida's brutal humidity to the drought-scorched Cape Verde Islands, Bartram's Garden takes in the pulse and ache of the natural world: the bittern balanced in the swamp, cashew fruit's astringent flesh. With a gardener's eye for color and motif, and a mother's open-hearted sensibility, these poems explore vivid landscapes both intimate and foreign.
- Author BiographyELEANOR STANFORD is the author of The Book of Sleep (Carnegie Mellon University Press, 2008) and a memoir, Historia, Historia: Two Years in the Cape Verde Islands (2013). She lives in the Philadelphia area with her husband and three sons.
- Author(s)Eleanor Stanford
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight91 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.