All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
About this product
- DescriptionThese 45 winning activities are based on America's favorite pastime. Baseball fans will be delighted to circle words related to Little League, complete a baseball crossword puzzle, solve mazes, follow-the-dots, find-the-differences, and more. Kids can pick up a few interesting stats while having nine innings of fun!
- Author BiographyThe author and illustrator of more than 1,000 children's books, Tony Tallarico got his start in comics in 1953, penciling and self-inking stories for such publishers as Charlton, Trojan, and the David C. Cook Publishing Company. His popular creations include the <i>Where Are They?</i> series, which has sold more than 15 million copies in a dozen languages. Tony also created the first black hero comic book, <i>Lobo</i>, and and the first political satire comic book, <i>The Great Society Comic Book</i>.
- Author(s)Tony J. Tallarico,Tony Tallarico
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Little Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width88 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.