All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe nuanced rules of baseball can baffle even the most seasoned fans. And for new ones, there is much to learn. In the Baseball Field Guide, graphic designers and baseball devotees Dan Formosa and Paul Hamburger combine quick-reference text and crisp illustrations to demystify America's national pastime! Now updated throughout with the latest changes, such as the Buster Posey rule on collisions at home plate, the Baseball Field Guide explains every rule in plain English: Rules that apply before, during, and after the game. Equipment specifications and field requirements. Duties of the coaches, managers, and umpires -Rules for spectators (yes, they have rules, too!). The clearest explanation anywhere of the infamous Infield Fly Rule, and much more!
- Author BiographyDan Formosa is a design expert with many decades of award-winning work and an obsession with baseball. He lives in New Jersey.Paul Hamburger is a design expert with many decades of award-winning work and an obsession with baseball. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Dan Formosa,Paul Hamburger
- PublisherExperiment LLC, The
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExperiment LLC, The
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width125 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.