All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionSixth grader Mackenzie Kelly's first love was soccer until her best friend talked her into playing summer softball. Now Mack is eager to be on her school's softball team and dreams of playing in the Olympics with her idol, Cat Osterman. But first she needs to bring up her failing English grade to stay on the team. When she learns softball has been cut from the Olympics, she's determined somehow to get it back into the Olympic Games so she can fulfill her dream.
- Author BiographyBarbara L. Clanton is a native New Yorker opted for the slower-paced palm-tree-filled life in Orlando, Florida. She played softball at Princeton and was the captain her senior year. She currently teaches mathematics at a college preparatory school in the Orlando area and has coached both softball and basketball in both New York and Florida. She still plays softball and plays bass guitar in a pop-rock band called The Flounders.
- Author(s)Barbara L. Clanton
- PublisherBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.