All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for readers without any formal accountancy training, this book explains in clear and simple language how to document the financial transactions associated with credit and savings schemes.
- Author BiographyNicola Elliot was formerly Senior International Accountant at Oxfam UK and is now Head of Accounts at the Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO).
- Author(s)Nicola Elliott
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleOxfam Skills and Practice
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Content Notetables
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.