All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionBasic Anesthesiology Examination Review is a high-yield, streamlined study aid specifically designed for Anesthesiology residents preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) Basic Anesthesiology Exam. Chapters deliver succinct and efficiently communicated summaries of all content listed in the ABA exam outline, plus highlighted key facts, mneomnics, and relevant images and diagrams. Chapters conclude with board-style practice questions and antated answers, followed by key references and further reading. With this book as a guide, readers will be able to efficiently prepare for the Basic Anesthesiology Examination and master the key facts and concepts that provide the scientific roundation for the practice of Anesthesiology.
- Author BiographyGeorge W. Williams is an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Neurosurgery at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston in Houston, Texas. Erin S. WIlliams is an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital in Houston, Texas.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight968 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byErin S. Williams,George W. Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.