All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise introductory handbook is packed with expert advice and contains all the essential information a vice needs to hit the water while providing a quick reference for the more experienced paddler.
- Author BiographyDerek Hutchinson, an avid kayaker for almost half a century, is the leading international authority on sea kayaking. Hutchinson has also designed paddles and many of the world's leading sea kayaks, including the first fiberglass sea kayak to incorporate such safety items as watertight hatches, bulkheads, and fixed deck lines.
- Author(s)Derek C. Hutchinson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleHow to Paddle Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Out-of-print date29/06/2010
- Content Note56 colour photographs & illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.