All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough expert Doug Stowe's decades of experience, you'll learn the basic techniques to get started, as well as more advanced ways to approach and create finely crafted boxes. Throughout the book, Stowe offers this advice: Repeat yourself. Repetition leads to refinement and refinement leads to success. The projects are arranged by the level of difficulty and as you grow in confidence, use your imagination and ask a few questions: What if this box were made in that wood? What if that joint were used on this box? What if I made it larger, or smaller? Asking What if? will challenge and engage you as a box maker for years of adventure.
- Author(s)Doug Stowe
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notephotography throughout
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- drive-rober30 May, 2017by
Excellent reference book
This is an excellent book, very detailed and well illustrated. Full of good ideas.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.