All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide takes the mystery out of butchering, covering everything you need to kw to produce your own expert cuts of beef, venison, pork, lamb, poultry, and small game. John J. Mettler Jr. provides easy-to-follow instructions that walk you through every step of the slaughtering and butchering process, as well as plenty of advice on everything from how to dress game in a field to salting, smoking, and curing techniques. You ll soon be enjoying the satisfyingly superior flavors that come with butchering your own meat.
- Author(s)John J. Mettler
- PublisherStorey Books
- Date of Publication18/04/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Books
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight350 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- bevanjen27 Sep, 2011by
Great book full of detailed information that I was looking for.
I am a hunter & was looking to update & expand my knowledge on general butchering techniques of game animals. I have not had a great deal of time to read much of the book at this time , however the specific areas I was most interested proved most fulfilling. I look forward to reading more of this informative book.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56