Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $292.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $185.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bittinger Worktext Series recognizes that math hasn't changed, but students-and the way they learn math-have. This latest edition continues the Bittinger tradition of objective-based, guided learning, while also integrating timely updates to the proven pedagogy. This edition has a greater emphasis on guided learning and helping students get the most out of all of the resources available, including new mobile learning resources, whether in a traditional lecture, hybrid, lab-based, or online course. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMathLab does t come packaged with this content. MyMathLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMathLab, search for: 0321951719 / 9780321951717 Basic College Mathematics Plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Instant Access Package consists of: 0321431308 / 9780321431301 MyMathLab -- Glue-in Access Card 0321654064 / 9780321654069 MyMathLab Inside Star Sticker 0321931904 / 9780321931900 Basic College Mathematics
- Author BiographyMarvin Bittinger has been teaching math at the university level for more than thirty-eight years. Since 1968, he has been employed at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, and is now professor emeritus of mathematics education. Professor Bittinger has authored over 190 publications on topics ranging from basic mathematics to algebra and trigonometry to applied calculus. He received his BA in mathematics from Manchester College and his PhD in mathematics education from Purdue University. Special honors include Distinguished Visiting Professor at the United States Air Force Academy and his election to the Manchester College Board of Trustees from 1992 to 1999. Professor Bittinger has also had the privilege of speaking at many mathematics conventions, most recently giving a lecture entitled Baseball and Mathematics. His hobbies include hiking in Utah, baseball, golf, and bowling. In addition, he also has an interest in philosophy and theology, in particular, apologetics. Professor Bittinger currently lives in Carmel, Indiana, with his wife Elaine. He has two grown and married sons, Lowell and Chris, and four granddaughters. Judy Beecher has an undergraduate degree in mathematics from Indiana University and a graduate degree in mathematics from Purdue University. She has taught at both the high school and college levels with many years of developmental math and precalculus teaching experience at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. In addition to her career in textbook publishing, she spends time traveling, enjoying her grandchildren, and promoting charity projects for a children's camp. Barbara Johnson has a BS in mathematics from Bob Jones University and a MS in math from Clemson University. She has taught high school and college math for 30 years, and enjoys the challenge of helping each student grow in appreciation for and understanding of mathematics. As a Purdue Master Gardener, she also enjoys helping others learn gardening skills. Believing that the best teacher is always learning, she recently earned a black belt in karate.
- Author(s)Marvin L. Bittinger
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.