All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe present book is meant for the first-year students of various universities. Engineering educationists feel that first-year students of all disciplines must have an elementary and general idea about various branches of electronics. Spread in sixteen chapters, the book broadly discusses: NPN and PNP transistors; Principles of amplifiers and oscillators; Principles of analog integrated circuits; Fabrications of ICs; Radio communication; Radar and navigational aids; Optical communication; Data-communication principles; Internet Techlogy; Construction, and principles of operation of junction; Theory of electronic oscillators; Digital integrated circuits; Electronic measuring instruments and systems; Principles of colour television; Satellite communication systems; Computer architecture; and, Mobile communication. It also features: 300 figures to support various explanations; 315 short-answer questions; Numerical problems with answers; 590 one-word questions (with answers); and, 125 review questions.
- Author(s)A. K. Jha
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight515 g
- Width240 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.