All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIt is important to understand what came before and how to meld new products with legacy systems. Network managers need to understand the context and origins of the systems they are using. Programmers need an understanding of the reasons behind the interfaces they must satisfy and the relationship of the software they build to the whole network. And finally, sales representatives need to see the context into which their products must fit.
- Author(s)C.M. Yuhas,Lawrence Bernstein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleNetwork and Systems Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.