Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn friction stir welding (FSW) of two similar or dissimilar metals, the work materials are positioned in such a way against a rotating-travelling stirring tool that allow FSW operations to be performed. The operation is begun by pushing the bottom of rotating tool pin against the initial position of weldment to be produced along desired welding line. The push by the bottom of rotating tool pin on the surface of work materials to be welded is made in order to generate local heating by mechanical friction. This book examines the weldment formation in friction stir welding.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byIndra Putra Almanar,Zuhailawati Hussain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.